Saturday 25 February 2012

How to Create a Movie using your Facebook Timeline



TimelineMovieMaker simply turns your Facebook Timeline photos videos and other stuff into an awesome movie just like created by Facebook officially for their Facebook Timeline Demo. Well you get an amazing effect of blur + good combination of music which you can configure according to your taste from their given alternatives. So you can check out below steps on how you can create your own Movie with this amazing website.

Timeline-movie-maker
So now using Timeline movie maker is really easy as you just need to authorize it with your Facebook account and rest of the work is done by it automatically, so you just have visitTimelineMovieMaker website and than you have to click on Make Your Movie than a new window will pop-up asking you to Login to Facebook and than authorize this application just click on Allow. Now it will start grabbing data from your account and than it will start to render that data like below.
Timeline-movie-maker
So wait for few seconds till it renders all your data speed depends on your Internet Connection, after that it will automatically start playing your Movie which afterwards you can configure it according to your taste you can change song, remove images replace them and much more. So just visit their website and start making some cool movies.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will
    be waiting for your further post thank you once again.
    my web page :: homepage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I discovered your website by means of Google
    even as looking for a similar matter, your website got here up,
    it seems great. I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    I'm now not positive where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend a while learning much more or working out more. Thanks for great information I used to be searching for this info for my mission.
    My web page :: Visit Here

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts