Thursday 15 December 2011

Create an auto PC Locker




Whenever you are working on your PC on some important project and have to leave somewhere urgently, I am sure you don’t go before locking your PC , Do you?
Though it sucked when every time I had to log off every time to lock my PC. Its a very slow process and I hate my machine working slow. And as we all know that necessity is the mother of invention, I came up with a pretty cool solution of this problem and just loved the outcomes
Here in this post I’ll tell you how to create your own auto PC Locker and lock your PC just by a Double Click.

NOTE: - You must require a password on Start up for this (no matter admin or user)
Well the method is pretty simple
Open Notepad copy and paste the script below and save it .VBS extension
this will create a shortcut (on desktop)... Run (click) it



Code: VbScript
set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
set oShellLink = WshShell.CreateShortcut(wshShell.SpecialFolders(“Desktop”) & “LockWorkstation.lnk”)
oShellLink.TargetPath = “%windir%system32rundll32.exe”
oShellLink.Arguments = “user32.dll,LockWorkStation”
oShellLink.Save










And you are done. J - J
Hope you liked it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts